"Is it possible to lose weight in a month? " - this question is often asked by search engines by owners of extra pounds before the beach season, realizing that they want to bring beautiful photos of swimwear from the holidays and put it onVK, but they also want to eat biscuits. My favorite seven-day diet will help you not to keep a very strict fast, but it helps you to say goodbye to a few extra pounds with a lot of confidence. So I will tell you about this in detail. And once you have read the sample menu, you can easily do it yourself.
A weekly diet is an attractive plan for weight loss, especially if it consists of the simplest and most common foods. But you can not go straight to it. The essence of the diet is that every day requires the use of a product, so it is a kind of monodiet with the technique of alternating them.
Characteristics of the "favorite" diet.
The concept behind the weight loss plan is to adhere to the "fasting" diet daily. The technique is not new, it is used in weight loss systems by renowned nutritionists. But there is a difference between the recommendations of nutritionists and this diet. It consists in the duration of adherence to the discharge diet, exceeding the maximum allowed "bar" of three days.
The diet seems to be varied. It includes protein and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they should be consumed separately from each other, not only at different meals, but also on different days.
This approach to "special food" is designed to increase metabolism. It is based on the idea that when a food is eaten, the body expends more energy on its digestion. Saturated, for example, with protein, the body does not absorb it more than the required "norm", ie the volume of food eaten does not affect the total caloric content of the diet. Furthermore, it is believed that eating protein separately from carbohydrates reduces the risk of accumulating energy taken in as fat.
These statements formed the basis of the principles of diet.
- One day, a product. Unlike Diet 6 Petal, which requires you to eat a specific food every day, this meal plan does not limit you in choosing what you will eat. Every day you will consume a set of similar foods, including dishes ranging from plain water to herbal teas and meat juices. Or vegetables, fruits, from which you can choose any, according to your taste.
- Control the amount of food eaten. From the days of fasting, this diet plan is distinguished by the need to monitor the volume of the diet. But compliance with quite strict standards is justified by the high effectiveness of the diet. After a week, you can score minus 5 kg on the scales. And someone manages to achieve tremendous success - minus 10 kg per week at home.
- Experience in respecting discharge days. The diet is poor and quite strict, so for the "newborn" it may seem like an overwhelming test on the third day. To assess your strength, it is recommended to try to "sit down" in advance on the fasting days of this diet. For example, for one day, eat only vegetables in the recommended amount, and after a week try to eat only liquid meals. If such a diet does not cause a protest from your body, you can continue on a complete diet.
- Only 7 days. There is a menu option for the "Favorite" diet for 14 days, but it is dangerous to be guided by it. Her diet is too poor to be adhered to for so long. With prolonged adherence, there are likely to be disorders in the work of the nervous system and digestion, loss of strength, decreased immune defense, hormonal failure.
The human body needs a whole complex of nutrients, vitamins and minerals every day. Prolonged exclusion from the diet of even one component leads to interruption of its work. Do not try to stay on this diet for more than seven days, as her diet is unbalanced and very limited.
It is considered the "classic" version of this diet and encourages more weight loss than the "easy" one. It is advisable to plan for a period without work, for example, on vacation or long weekends. Most products create a load on the kidneys and make the intestines work hard, so staying in the office will not be comfortable for you.
- The first day - only liquid meals. In a difficult version, a drink day involves the use of a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink non-carbonated water, herbal teas (with chamomile, thyme, mint), kefir with a minimum fat content, pure meat or fish juice without additives, vegetable carrot juice or pumpkin. The presence of sugar, salt in the juice is not allowed; a little aromatic spices can be added to the soup. Alcohol is forbidden, without wine, beer, low-alcohol cocktails and drinks. Drinking purchased yogurt that contains sweet additives and fruit juices rich in natural sugars should not be included in the diet.
- The second day - only vegetables. After the first day of drinking, the vegetables will look incredibly satisfying. You are allowed to use any vegetables except potatoes and beets in the shape you like. Products can be eaten raw, boiled, stewed, baked, but not fried. The daily volume of ready meals is one and a half kilograms, it is advisable to divide the total diet into five doses and eat three hundred grams at a time. You can not salt the food, but you should add aromatic spices, which also stimulate digestion. For dressing salads, use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. The drinking regime includes one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- Day 3 - again liquid meals. The list of allowed products of the third day does not change from the first. Again, your main menu of your favorite diet for 7 days should be water. Continue to discover the flavors of teas and herbal juices. Drinks without sugar and salt are no less delicious than with ordinary additives.
- Fourth day - only fruit. It's impossible to call this day enjoyable. Fruits contain glucose, so they quickly create a feeling of satiety, but hunger comes just as fast, which only plain water helps to fight. On this day you will drink at least two to two and a half liters of drinking water. And the main diet will be fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are forbidden, and sweetened fruits are also not allowed - raisins, dried apricots and others, the amount of sugar in which is higher than in fresh fruits.
- Fifth day - only protein. During the first four days, the body received a limited amount of protein from kefir and fluids, so the fifth day diet is especially important. You should choose foods whose proteins are easily absorbed by the body, so a detailed menu includes skinless chicken breast, skinless cheese up to two percent, chicken eggs and quail, seafood and seafood. The recipes are simple: decoction, baking, steam without salt. Actively use spices: paprika, ginger, dried garlic, basil and other aromatic herbs. The dish will get a spicy taste if you first marinate the meat or fish in lemon juice. The total volume of each meal is not more than three hundred grams, between them drink as much water.
- Sixth day - again liquid meals. The menu of the sixth day is similar to the first and third. Actively consume juices, you can add to the diet rose infusion, which will enrich the body with vitamin C.
- Seventh day - out of the diet. Combine the foods you have consumed during the previous six days. The seventh day is not a diet, as such, it is a transition to a regular diet, which should be as quiet as possible. Include in the menu boiled eggs and vegetable salad, broth without potatoes, roasted chicken breast with tomatoes, kefir and cottage cheese, fresh fruit. Eat partially and in small portions, already known up to three hundred grams. Make sure you eat at least five meals a day with your last six bedtime snacks in the form of skim milk or kefir.
Use the seventh day diet for the following days. A light and balanced menu will help the body get into the proper way of functioning and move on to your usual diet.
There is an even tougher version of the "Favorite" diet for 5 days. It includes two days of drinking, the third is fruit, the fourth is protein and the fifth is drinking again. The results of those who have lost weight in both options are minus four to seven pounds.
As you follow the rigid version of the Sweetheart diet, follow the recommendations below.
- Do not plan physical activities. You will probably feel weak, so only moderate walking is available for physical activity. Lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to delay mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before eating. This will prepare your digestive tract for digestion and help your body absorb all the nutrients. After eating, you should drink water an hour later, between meals the use of water is not limited.
- Follow a diet without simple sugars. Choosing the right carbohydrates is the foundation of a healthy diet. To maintain weight after a diet, do not allow yourself sweet sweets, muffins, pastas, sugary drinks.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain a normal weight than diets and fasting days.
Losing weight on your "favorite" diet may be more comfortable if you stick to the "easy" version. Reduced the number of "drinking" days and changed their diet.
- The first day - just soup. The day of drinking will not be hungry if soups are used instead of kefir and soups. The nutritionist notes that more satisfying liquid foods will help you get on the diet more easily and keep you motivated to stay on it to the end. Soups have a fat burning effect, as they contain few calories, but give a feeling of satiety for a long time. As part of the soup, you can use a large number of different vegetables, and as a base - low-fat chicken breast juice. The classics for slimming are soups based on tomato juice with the addition of celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley and garlic.
- The second day - only fruit. According to nutritionists, it is nice to enter the fruit diet because they are sweet and well saturated. Dietitian recommends consuming grapefruit in quantities of three to four fruits, up to six green apples and three to four kiwi fruits per day. These fruits vary in taste, so you will be pleased with their variety and they are quite satisfying, which is important to stay motivated.
- The third day is just kefir. The hardest day of the "Beloved" diet, whose diet includes only kefir. On this day, a fermented milk drink works to cleanse the intestines of toxins and allow the stomach to rest. The total volume of kefir with a fat content of one and a half percent should be one and a half liters. Divide it into several portions and drink throughout the day. Drinking regimen is standard, remember to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you experience acute periods of hunger, eat a few apples an hour and a half after breakfast and the same amount for lunch.
- Day 4 - Protein products. According to the nutritionist, it is not worthwhile to diversify and saturate the fourth day diet with protein products. After all, any diet is meant to reduce calorie intake, and eating eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese and other high-calorie foods can negate your efforts. So form the menu of this day from chicken breast, boiled without skin. Divide into three equal portions and eat at main meals. Among them, you can drink a glass of kefir and, of course, you should drink water. "If I were to develop a menu for myself, I would drink green tea for breakfast, cook steamed fish fillets for lunch, and replace dinner with a glass of kefir. " And instead of the usual tea, you can usemilk tea, combining drinks in equal proportions. "
- Fifth day - only liquid food. Usually, on the fifth day, the body, working on the force majeure that each diet creates, loses the force reserve. You may feel weak, apathetic. In the same condition is the digestive system, for which it is important to provide simple and easily digestible products. Optimally on this day there are soups similar to the ones you ate the first day. Eat warm, boil in broth or fish, always with plenty of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juices to your diet. They have natural sugars, but the extra glucose in the body will only be useful now. The volume of fluid is small, no more than three glasses during the day.
- Sixth day - only vegetables. The diet is coming to an end, because tomorrow you can no longer follow a strict and limited diet. Make this day's vegetable menu, including any number of seasonal fruits. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables are at your disposal. Eat them boiled, stewed. Fresh vegetables store more nutrients, so eat a raw vegetable at every meal or combine them into salads. Instead of vegetable oil for dressing, use soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic, herb. Drink as much water as possible because vegetable fibers actively cleanse the intestines and with an abundance of fluids you will help it function.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. The preparatory day for the usual diet is no longer as poor as the previous ones. Its task is to increase the number of products, but also to maintain the correct menu. It is optimal if you stick to it for the next week to consolidate the result. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu, eat them in the form of salads, snacks, cakes. Cook lean fish or meat, eat a protein dish for lunch. Make dinner easy - from fresh vegetables and kefir.
The "favorite" diet for 7 days in its "light" version is easier to tolerate due to the presence of soups in the diet. Be sure to use them in your daily menu and in the future, as nutritious and satisfying dishes with a low calorie content.
Recommendations of nutritionists
A detailed diet description is a list of mono-diets or fasting days to be taken to lose weight. This method really works, within a week you will find a plum of four, seven, and maybe ten pounds. However, such weight loss techniques do not give long-term results and can be harmful to health.
"Every mono-diet is based on the idea that products of different natures, for example, proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with each other's normal absorption, which contributes to the formation of fat, " comments the nutritionist. - The principles of the so-called special food are built on this theory. But so far this theory has not been confirmed.
There is no data on how proteins interfere with the digestion of carbohydrates and vice versa. Moreover, among the products it is impossible to find those in which there is only one pure ingredient. Protein alone is the white part of the egg, while yolk contains up to sixty percent fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - all of these are products combined with a protein-fat structure. And it is wrong to single out their compositions.
What are the disadvantages of such a diet? There are some.
- Lack of nutrients. Any mono-diet, consisting of one product, critically limits the intake of substances necessary for the body. Every day our body needs proteins, carbohydrates, fats, as well as a large variety of vitamins and minerals. By eliminating some components from the diet, we artificially provoke their absence. It, in turn, causes disturbances in the work of the individual organs or systems of the body as a whole. "Becoming weak and sick is a dubious prospect, " the dietitian comments. "Do not become a fanatic, give the body normal food. "
- Digestive disorder. Alternating days of fruits, kefir, protein and vegetables can not pass without leaving traces for the digestive system. Fruits that contain fiber provoke the work of the intestines, kefir causes fermentation processes. Protein, which cannot be digested without fiber, is partially stored in the body and vegetables are "trusted" to remove it the next day. Throughout the diet, the manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders in the form of heaviness in the abdomen, rumble, bloating and bowel disorders are unchanged.
- The plum line is not just fat. Any fast diet that allows you to lose up to ten pounds in just one week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. So fast, fat can not leave our body. The body considers it as a reserve for a "rainy day", and when that day comes, it gently and gradually sends the fat masses to the "oven". Every day, our body can process no more than one hundred and fifty grams of fat, that is, a little less than a kilogram per week. Well, not five, and certainly not ten. But the figures on the scales are not lies, you will say, and the volumes have really decreased. The plum line is achieved by the same bowel cleansing to which the discharge is addressed daily. The mass of its contents usually reaches two kilograms. Water also leaves the tissues, which is manifested by a decrease in volume in the waist and hips. Water loss is explained by the low calorie content of the diet and the consumption of glycogen, which is present in muscle. He leaves about a day after the food becomes too "light". The volume of the fluid can be two to three kilograms.
"Every diet should teach you how to eat properly, " the dietitian continues. "He who does not form proper eating habits does not make sense. The weight will return, and most likely with a vengeance. Moreover, the return of weight during the transition to normal food will be rapid.
Reviews of your favorite diet show its advantages: fast weight loss, enough food in the diet, no feeling of hunger. But to perceive it as a guide to action is a mistake. Long-term restriction of the diet in the form of alternating monodiets is dangerous for the body, which needs different nutrients every day. And weight loss due to bowel cleansing and removal of fluid from the tissues returns quickly, which negates the effect of any fast diet.